We provide support and advice on health, nutrition and social care to children, their families and the wider community, equipping them with the knowledge and means to lead a healthy life.
We offer social support and protect to children by providing shelter and other basic human needs like clothing and food. We also do counselling and guidance to the children especially those who lost their parents or guardians on HIV/AIDS.
All social workers are trained on how to handle children and ensure they are guided on a proper way of living.
Our contribution to promoting a better health include
- General cleaning of communities
- Ensuring the kids get access to clean water.
- Ensure personal hygiene and sanitation.
- Ensure communities where kids stay have enough latrines
- working with local authorities to improve health facilities in communities
- Empowering young people and building their capacities to continuously learn and raise awareness about menstrual health and hygiene and advocate for menstruation education.